We’re excited to WELCOME you back
Hi Valued Customer,
We hope that you are safe and that you and your bubble have navigated your way successfully through the past 4 weeks of Lockdown.
We’re pleased to let you know that under the Government’s announcement that New Zealand is moving to Covid-19 Alert Level 3, Mitsubishi Motors Dealers are able to reopen on Tuesday 28th April to resume contactless servicing and vehicle sales.
As you’d hope, we’re taking the responsibility of welcoming back our staff and customers extremely seriously and that’s why we’re taking a number of measures to keep our local communities safe.
As you can no doubt appreciate, the list of safety measures is long and detailed, but we’ve tried to summarise a few of the key points for you below;
Booking your Mitsubishi in for its Service
- We know that some members of our community may feel nervous leaving their homes at this time, so we’ve made home pick-up and drop-off servicing available. Please note that priority will be given to customers over 60 years of age or who are immune compromised.
- If you book in your service and start to feel unwell please contact us prior to your service and we can reschedule it for a later date.
Visiting our dealership for your Service
- As per Level 3 guidelines, we are unable to invite you inside our dealership. That means that all car servicing will be contactless. We will arrange for you to drop your vehicle off at the Dealership at a prearranged time and leave your keys inside. The same process will be followed when you come back to collect your vehicle.
- Payment for your service will also be contactless and we can talk you through the options when you make your service booking.
- Our facilities will undergo daily, stringent cleaning of all surfaces and common areas with Hi Grade Anti-Viral sprays.
- While you won’t see our service team, you’ll be glad to know that they will be wearing gloves at all times and masks where appropriate, as well as observing all social distancing requirements.
- All contract tracing protocols are being strictly adhered to so that we can provide information to the Ministry of Health in the unlikely event that we’re asked to.
- After completing your scheduled service, all vehicle touchpoints will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected to ensure your safety. You can see a full list of those touchpoints below;
If you missed your service during Level 4 lockdown, or it’s due for a service shortly, you don’t need to worry about losing your warranty. Mitsubishi Motors NZ have extended all service dates by 90 days, to allow you time to book in a service date that works for you
Buying your Mitsubishi
Along with the safety measures and protocols detailed above, there are number of things we’ll be doing to ensure your safety when buying a Mitsubishi
- As per Level 3 guidelines, we are unable to sell vehicles the traditional way. That means that all negotiations and enquiries must be conducted remotely by email, phone or video.
- If you would like to take a Mitsubishi for a test drive, we can arrange for you to pick up a demonstrator from the dealership. This will be 100% contactless.
- Contactless vehicle delivery is also available
- All trade-in appraisals or finance discussions will be conducted remotely – either by email, phone or video.
- Mitsubishi have a great range of short product videos which will help you find out more about your ideal Mitsubishi before you order one. You can find those videos here;
- We have a range of great offers to help welcome you back, including the newly arrived Triton Black Edition
Call us today on 0800 11 11 10 and one of the team would be more than happy to talk you through this new way of serving the communities car needs.
We hope that this helps to put your mind at ease as we all get used to this new way of working. We’re all part of our community, so keeping all of us safe is our number 1 priority. That safety also extends to your Mitsubishi, so we’re looking forward to seeing your Mitsubishi soon to ensure that it works the way we know it should.
We look forward to talking to you soon.